Sprint’s Likely Buyer May Be CenturyLink After AT&T DealAmy Thomson
Sprint Nextel Corp.’s Dan Hesse told Congress last week the third-largest U.S. wireless operator may end up being acquired if AT&T Inc. purchases T-Mobile USA Inc. The most likely buyer is CenturyLink, the biggest company in telecommunications without a wireless unit, analysts said
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks