Soros Sells Gold ETPs as Paulson Keeps Bet on Holding the MetalPham-Duy Nguyen
Billionaire George Soros sold most of his physical gold holdings in the first quarter as bullion prices rallied toward a record, while hedge-fund manager John Paulson retained his stake in a bet the rally would continue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself