IMF Chief Strauss-Kahn Jailed at New York’s Rikers IslandKaren Freifeld
International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn, accused of sexually assaulting and attempting to rape a hotel housekeeper, is being held without bail at New York’s Rikers Island jail complex while awaiting his next court appearance on May 20.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards