Schumer Says Market May React in July Without Debt ProgressJulie Hirschfeld Davis
Senator Charles Schumer of New York said credit markets may begin to worry before an August deadline for averting a federal default if there aren’t signs that Congress can reach a deal to raise the U.S. debt limit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day