Nassau County Plans $400 Million Bond Sale for Hockey ArenaPrashant Gopal
Long Island’s National Hockey League team, the New York Islanders, may get a new arena financed by a $400 million bond issue after the proposal is put to a vote on Aug. 1, said Nassau County Executive Edward Mangano.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’