Lundin Tenke Stake Gets ‘Good’ Interest From Potential BuyersChristopher Donville
Lundin Mining Corp. Chief Executive Officer Phil Wright said the company has “good” interest from potential bidders in its stake in the Tenke Fungurume copper and cobalt mine in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Lundin hasn’t talked to Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., the majority owner of Tenke, about the sale of the stake, Wright said today on a conference call.
The Tenke stake is of interest to “tier-one” buyers, Wright said. Lundin will provide an update this month on its strategic review, he said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course