Ironman Targets Wall Street Endurance Athletes With NYC EventMichael Buteau and Josh Fineman
World Triathlon Corporation is close to bringing an Ironman race to New York City as it seeks to capitalize on the growth of endurance sports among financial professionals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts