Dane Serves $200 Hay Oil, Chartreuse Gelee at Compose: Review
Hay, wood, pine and apple. That’s how the waiter at Compose announced course nine of the chef’s menu, a curious choice of ingredients for a high-end restaurant -- unless it’s a high-end restaurant for Trigger, Flicka, National Velvet, Mr. Ed and Secretariat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts