Scene Last Night: Ganek, Koons, Brant, 35,000-Pound TeddyAmanda Gordon
Christie’s threw a party on the plaza of the Seagram Building Saturday night, next to the giant yellow Urs Fischer teddy bear it is auctioning on Wednesday, with an estimate of $10 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself