U.S. Economy: Payrolls Rise by 244,000, Exceeding ForecastsTimothy R. Homan
American employers in April added more jobs than forecast and the labor market in the prior two months was stronger than initially estimated, indicating the world’s largest economy is weathering the impact of higher fuel prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself