U.S. Economy: Payrolls Rise by 244,000, Exceeding ForecastsTimothy R. Homan
American employers in April added more jobs than forecast and the labor market in the prior two months was stronger than initially estimated, indicating the world’s largest economy is weathering the impact of higher fuel prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License