Here's Spotify's Master Plan: Tackle iTunes Head-OnBobbie Johnson
A couple of weeks ago Spotify, the European music streaming startup, came in for sharp criticism when it made the decision to place tight limits on the music you could listen to for free. It made financial sense, but left us wondering where its strategy was going.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock