Glencore CEO’s IPO Wealth May Beat Google, Blackstone FoundersChristine Harper, Zijing Wu and Elisa Martinuzzi
Glencore International AG’s initial public offering may value Chief Executive Officer Ivan Glasenberg’s stake at $9.6 billion, more than Google Inc. and Blackstone Group LP’s founders reaped in their IPOs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap