Teva Bets on Stem Cells, Cancer in $6.2 Billion Cephalon BidNaomi Kresge and Robert Langreth
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., swooping in to outbid Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. for Cephalon Inc., is counting on “high-risk, high-reward” stem-cell treatments and therapies for asthma and lung cancer to help it overcome growing competition to its biggest product.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License