It's Time to Realize Our Location Concerns Aren't DumbBobbie Johnson
Steve Jobs (AAPL) may have tried to bat away concerns over the iPhone's location data collection, but if you ever need a reminder why holding such information is something for public concern, then look no further than Dutch navigation company TomTom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day