Democrats Start Two Campaign Fundraising Groups for 2012John McCormick and Hans Nichols
Democrats with ties to President Barack Obama are starting two fundraising efforts outside of his official 2012 re-election campaign designed to counter similar Republican groups that have raised millions of dollars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt