Allergan Loses $212 Million Federal Botox Lawsuit in VirginiaMargaret Cronin Fisk
Allergan Inc. was ordered by a Virginia jury to pay $212 million to a 67-year-old man who said he got permanent brain damage after being injected with Botox to treat cramps and tremors in his hand in 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020