Royal Wedding Apathy Spurs Britons to ‘Commemorate Indifference’Chris Spillane
When online retailer Camila Prada invited Britons to “commemorate your indifference” to this week’s royal wedding by purchasing a jokey bone-china mug, she got so many orders that PayPal Inc. almost closed the account.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing