Madoff Said Picower May Have Suspected Fraud, Henriques WritesDavid Voreacos
Bernard L. Madoff believed that one of his billionaire investors, Jeffry Picower, may have suspected him of running a Ponzi scheme, according to a book by Diana B. Henriques.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline