Forest Laboratories’ Solomon May Be Barred From U.S. ProgramsJeffrey Young
Forest Laboratories Inc. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Howard Solomon, whose company paid $313 million to settle a U.S. fraud case last year, is the latest pharmaceutical executive facing a ban from doing business with federal health programs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations