With $25 Android App Giveaway, Amazon Shows Larger AmbitionsRyan Kim
Amazon.com (AMZN) is giving new Verizon Android customers who buy a phone on AmazonWireless $25 worth of credits for apps in its Amazon Appstore. The promotion ends on May 1 and is limited to one carrier. But it's another sign of how serious Amazon is taking its app store and how, in a larger sense, it is filling out an ecosystem that can one day be the basis for a killer tablet platform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day