Schwarzenegger May Run for EU Presidency, Daily Mirror ReportsClementine Fletcher
Arnold Schwarzenegger, who ended his term as governor of California in January, may run for the presidency of the European Union, the Daily Mirror reported, citing an advisor to the Austrian-born former actor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet