New York to Develop Solar Power in Landfills, Mayor SaysHenry Goldman
New York City will create solar power plants atop capped landfills capable of generating power to supply 50,000 homes as part of a renewed effort to reduce climate-changing carbon gas emissions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself