Zimbabwe Miners Ask for Delay of Ownership Law, Newsday ReportsBrian Latham
Zimbabwe’s Chamber of Mines asked Vice President Joice Mujuru to intervene and secure an extension of a deadline for foreign companies to cut their stake in local operations to 49 percent, Newsday reported, citing Victor Gapare, the chamber’s president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself