Durbin Sees Debt Limit Increase Tied to Deficit-Cutting PlanJulie Hirschfeld Davis
Senator Richard Durbin of Illinois, the Senate’s second-ranking Democrat, said a vote by Congress to increase the nation’s legal borrowing limit is contingent on approval of a longer-term budget plan to reduce the debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap