Ivory Coast Battles Looters, Calls on Troops to Join UnitsPauline Bax and Olivier Monnier
Ivory Coast’s new government called on all soldiers and police to rejoin their units as it struggles to stem looting in the commercial capital, Abidjan, following a civil war that culminated in a 10-day battle for the city.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day