Army Chief Dempsey Willing to Keep U.S. Troops in Iraq Past 2011Brendan McGarry
The U.S. Army’s new chief of staff said he would support keeping American troops in Iraq beyond December if requested by Iraqi leaders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing