World’s First Top Woman Chef Named as France’s Ann-Sophie PicRichard Vines
The World’s 50 Best Restaurants awards today named Ann-Sophie Pic, of Maison Pic in Valence, France, as the Best Female Chef for 2011, beating Nadia Santini of Dal Pescatore, Italy, and Elena Arzak of Arzak, in Spain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets