U.S. General Sees Stalemate Between Qaddafi Forces and RebelsPatrick Donahue and Tony Capaccio
The fight between Muammar Qaddafi’s forces and Libyan rebels is settling into a stalemate, the U.S. general who led the opening phase of the alliance military operation said, as the U.K. announced that a ship carrying humanitarian aid reached the besieged rebel-held city of Misrata.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing