U.S. General Sees Stalemate Between Qaddafi Forces and RebelsPatrick Donahue and Tony Capaccio
The fight between Muammar Qaddafi’s forces and Libyan rebels is settling into a stalemate, the U.S. general who led the opening phase of the alliance military operation said, as the U.K. announced that a ship carrying humanitarian aid reached the besieged rebel-held city of Misrata.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet