Microsoft Says to Spend 90% of R&D on Cloud StrategyAydan Eksin
Microsoft International President Jean-Philippe Courtois said the company will spend 90 percent of its $9.6 billion research and development budget on cloud strategy this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's