Top Chef Serves Tough Bird, Dry Snapper at Red Rooster: Review
New York has plenty of great soul food joints. Red Rooster, which hosted a $1.5 million fundraiser for President Barack Obama last week, isn’t one of them. Sorry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day