Five New Alzheimer’s Genes Double Total in New Push for CureMichelle Fay Cortez
Five new genes have been definitively linked to Alzheimer’s disease, doubling the total confirmed by scientists and opening new areas for research into an illness that affects 35 million people globally.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing