‘Barrage’ Confronts Chipmaker as Quake Creates Go-To SupplierJeff Green, Shruti Date Singh and Ian King
Microchip Technology Inc. Chief Executive Officer Steve Sanghi is fielding a “barrage” of requests for replacement parts as the Japanese earthquake disrupts global semiconductor supplies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's