‘Barrage’ Confronts Chipmaker as Quake Creates Go-To SupplierJeff Green, Shruti Date Singh and Ian King
Microchip Technology Inc. Chief Executive Officer Steve Sanghi is fielding a “barrage” of requests for replacement parts as the Japanese earthquake disrupts global semiconductor supplies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day