U.K. Stocks Climb for Second Day, Led by Fresnillo, AggrekoAdam Haigh
U.K. stocks advanced for a second day, extending the benchmark FTSE 100 Index’s biggest back-to-back weekly rally since September, amid speculation that the global economic recovery is strengthening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's