Samsung Aims to Be Among Top 3 Wireless Network Gear MakersJun Yang
Samsung Electronics Co., the world’s second-largest mobile-phone maker, aims to become one of the three biggest producers of network gear in four years by tapping demand for new equipment that can handle data faster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing