Samsung Aims to Be Among Top 3 Wireless Network Gear MakersJun Yang
Samsung Electronics Co., the world’s second-largest mobile-phone maker, aims to become one of the three biggest producers of network gear in four years by tapping demand for new equipment that can handle data faster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet