Samsung Aims to Be Among Top 3 Wireless Network Gear MakersJun Yang
Samsung Electronics Co., the world’s second-largest mobile-phone maker, aims to become one of the three biggest producers of network gear in four years by tapping demand for new equipment that can handle data faster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts