How Many Thank-You E-mails Land the Job?Lynn Taylor
I once had two excellent and equally qualified candidates competing in the final round for a public relations writer position. The job took longer to fill than anticipated. Candidate A was virtually silent after the interview and thank-you e-mail. I did all the reaching out thereafter to ensure that this applicant was still available. Candidate B sent the thank-you and also checked in about every 10 days with interesting links and industry information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing