AT&T’s $140 Million Among Top U.S. Retiree Health PaymentsAlex Wayne and Drew Armstrong
Eight U.S. companies that earned more than $10 billion last year, led by AT&T Inc., were among recipients of a government program that paid $1.8 billion toward elderly retirees’ health-care costs, a report shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing