Los Angeles Stadium Proposal Lacks Lakers-Like Bond GuaranteeChristopher Palmeri and Andy Fixmer
Billionaire Philip Anschutz’s plan to build a football stadium and convention-center addition in downtown Los Angeles offers the city a financial guarantee that falls short of what he gave with Staples Center 13 years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy