Wal-Mart Worker Class-Action Case Questioned by High CourtGreg Stohr and William McQuillen
The U.S. Supreme Court suggested it may shield Wal-Mart Stores Inc. from a gender-bias suit on behalf of potentially a million female workers in a case that may mean tighter restrictions on class-action suits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat