Leaping Regulatory Hurdles in the U.S. and AbroadBy
I enjoyed your column on teleworking, having been working on international IT teams since 2005. Recently my sole proprietorship was up for a U.S. subcontract, but there were many documents requested and insurance requirements I couldn't afford. Why is there not a set of standard documents, regulations, contracts, and insurance companies that serve the entire world? —D.A., São Paulo
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock