Dodd-Frank, JPMorgan, Sprint, Berkshire Hathaway: ComplianceEllen Rosen
The Dodd-Frank financial regulation law may require the federal government to spend almost $1 billion and hire or transfer more than 2,000 employees in the months ahead, according to the Government Accountability Office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single