Republicans Vitter, Bishop Plan Legislation to Boost Oil OutputKatarzyna Klimasinska
Senator David Vitter of Louisiana and Representative Rob Bishop of Utah, both Republicans, will propose legislation this week aimed at raising U.S. oil production to help cut reliance on foreign imports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day