Republicans Vitter, Bishop Plan Legislation to Boost Oil OutputKatarzyna Klimasinska
Senator David Vitter of Louisiana and Representative Rob Bishop of Utah, both Republicans, will propose legislation this week aimed at raising U.S. oil production to help cut reliance on foreign imports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis