Harry & David Files for Bankruptcy With Agreement to Cut DebtDawn McCarty and Heather Smith
Harry & David Holdings Inc., the Oregon-based gift-box retailer that began selling fruit by mail in the 1930s, filed for bankruptcy protection after reaching an agreement with lenders to trim debt that includes almost $200 million in bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations