Kodak Says $1 Billion at Stake in Apple, RIM Patent DisputeChris Burritt and Susan Decker
A victory for Eastman Kodak Co. in its patent fight with Apple Inc. and Research in Motion Ltd. may add more than $1 billion in revenue from royalty payments, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Antonio Perez said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020