Mubadala Posts Comprehensive Loss of $86 Million for 2010Vivian Salama
Mubadala Development Co., an Abu Dhabi government-owned investor with stakes in Carlyle Group and General Electric Co., posted a comprehensive loss of 315 million dirhams ($85.8 million) for 2010, because of declines in “mark-to-market” investments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant