Google Said to Face Possible Antitrust Probes in Ohio, WisconsinSara Forden and Brian Womack
Google Inc., operator of the world’s biggest search engine, faces possible antitrust probes by Ohio and Wisconsin over its business practices, according to a state official and a person familiar with the matters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License