Google Said to Face Possible Antitrust Probes in Ohio, WisconsinSara Forden and Brian Womack
Google Inc., operator of the world’s biggest search engine, faces possible antitrust probes by Ohio and Wisconsin over its business practices, according to a state official and a person familiar with the matters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders