Puerto Rico’s Budget Gap Will Be Closed in 2 Years, Fortuno SaysMatt Robinson and Simone Baribeau
Governor Luis Fortuno of Puerto Rico, which had its first credit-rating upgrade from Standard & Poor’s this month, said the U.S. territory’s $1 billion budget gap will be closed in two fiscal years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day