Goldman’s Blankfein Testifies Gupta Violated Firm’s PoliciesPatricia Hurtado, Bob Van Voris and David Glovin
Lloyd Blankfein, chief executive officer of Goldman Sachs Group Inc., told a jury that former Goldman board member Rajat Gupta violated the firm’s confidentiality policies by allegedly telling Raj Rajaratnam about the firm’s earnings and strategic plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day