As E-book Sales Explode, Consumption Patterns Change
From the first publication of the Gutenberg bible to the current shift to e-books, authors have always been trying to publish as universally as possible. Now, with electronic publishing, the idea is to try to get your media out to the greatest number of people as quickly as possible, according to Marc Parrish, vice-president for retention and loyalty management at Barnes & Noble.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas