Online Education, With a Low-Cost TwistAlison Damast
As a military wife, Michelle Mills got used to the itinerant lifestyle but could never quite accept the fact that she hadn't finished her college degree. Over the past decade or so, Mills, a 34-year-old mother of two, sank $30,000 into college coursework, earning more than 100 credits at three different colleges as she followed her husband, an Air Force fighter pilot, to military outposts in such places as South Korea, North Carolina, and Nevada.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas