Kan Sees Fukushima Progress as Smoke at Reactors Slows WorkYuji Okada and Tsuyoshi Inajima
Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan said he can see “light at the end of the tunnel” even as smoke at two reactors hampered efforts to restore cooling systems at the troubled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy